What is Database Management?
A Database Management System (DBMS) is system software for creating and managing databases. The DBMS provides users and programmers with a systematic way to create, retrieve, update and manage data. The DBMS essentially serves as an interface between the database and end users or application programs, ensuring that data is consistently organized and remains easily accessible.
Database support services and Tools:
- SQL Server
- ETL - Microsoft SSIS
- ETL - Oracle Data Integrator
- Microsoft SSRS, SSAS
- Microsoft Power BI
Newdream Data Systems provide of Database administrator support and services to businesses worldwide. We offer a complete range of DBA solutions, including Remote DBA Services, Remote DBA Support and Onsite DBA support. Our expert team provides DBA support for any platform. Our expert team of DBAs is here ’round the clock for your database needs, capable of servicing any size organization at any time of the day.
Work we do
- Data abstraction and independence
- Data security
- A locking mechanism for concurrent access
- To balance the needs of multiple applications using the same data
- The ability to swiftly recover from crashes and errors, including Restartability and Recoverability
- Robust data integrity capabilities
- Logging and auditing of activity
- Simple access using a standard Application Programming Interface (API)
- Uniform administration procedures for data
- Database Migration
Business Domain - We expertise
- Health Care